STAR TREK IS SO FULL OF PHILOSOPHY AND MORALS IT MAKES ME CRY, GOSH DARN IT GENE RODDENBERRY YOU BRILLIANT PERSON, THIS IS EXACTLY THE TRUTH EVERYONE NEEDS TO TAKE A LESSON FROM STAR TREK AND WATCH IT NOT ONLY FOR THE CHARACTERS BUT EVERYTHING ELSE
ADVENTURE TIME MASTERPOST (Contains the Animated Show and Comics; To be updated as needed)
Season 1: Slumber Party Panic ⋅ Trouble in Lumpy Space ⋅ Prisoners of Love ⋅ Tree Trunks ⋅ The Enchiridion! ⋅ The Jiggler ⋅ Ricardio the Heart Guy ⋅ Business Time ⋅ My Two Favorite People ⋅ Memories of Boom Boom Mountain ⋅ Wizard ⋅ Evicted! ⋅ City of Thieves ⋅ The Witch’s Garden ⋅ What is Life ⋅ Ocean of Fear ⋅ When Wedding Bells Thaw ⋅ Dungeon ⋅ The Duke ⋅ Freak City ⋅ Donny ⋅ Henchman ⋅ Rainy Day Daydream ⋅ What Have You Done ⋅ His Hero ⋅ Gut Grinder
Season 2: It Came from the Nightosphere ⋅ The Eyes ⋅ Loyalty to the King ⋅ Blood Under the Skin ⋅ Storytelling ⋅ Slow Love ⋅ Power Animal ⋅ Crystals Have Power ⋅ The Other Tarts ⋅ To Cut a Woman’s Hair ⋅ The Chamber of Frozen Blades ⋅ Her Parents ⋅ The Pods ⋅ The Silent King ⋅ The Real You ⋅ Guardians of Sunshine ⋅ Death in Bloom ⋅ Susan Strong ⋅ Mystery Train ⋅ Go With Me ⋅Belly of the Beast ⋅ The Limit ⋅ Video Makers ⋅ Heat Signature ⋅ Mortal Folly ⋅ Mortal Recoil
Season 3: Conquest of Cuteness ⋅ Morituri Te Salutamus ⋅ Memory of a Memory ⋅ Hitman ⋅ Too Young ⋅ The Monster ⋅ Still ⋅ Wizard Battle ⋅ Fionna and Cake ⋅ What Was Missing ⋅ Apple Thief ⋅ The Creeps ⋅ From Bad to Worse ⋅ Beautopia ⋅ No One Can Hear You ⋅ Jake Vs. Me-Mow ⋅ Thank You ⋅ The New Frontier ⋅ Holly Jolly Secrets ⋅ Marceline’s Closet ⋅ Paper Pete ⋅ Another Way ⋅ Ghost Princess ⋅ Dad’s Dungeon ⋅ Incendium
Season 4: Hot to the Touch ⋅ Five Short Graybles ⋅ Web Weirdos ⋅ Dream of Love ⋅ They Went to the Nightosphere ⋅ Daddy’s Little Monster ⋅ In Your Footsteps ⋅ Hug Wolf ⋅ Princess Monster Wife ⋅ Goliad ⋅ Beyond This Earthly Realm ⋅ Gotcha ⋅ Princess Cookie ⋅ Card Wars ⋅ Son of Mars ⋅ Burning Low ⋅ B-Mo Noire ⋅ King Worm ⋅ Lady & Peebles ⋅ You Made Me! ⋅ Who Would Win ⋅ Ignition Point ⋅ The Hard Easy ⋅ Reign of Gunters ⋅ I Remember You ⋅ The Lich
Season 5: Finn the Human + Jake the Dog ⋅ Five More Short Graybles + Up a Tree ⋅ All the Little People + Jake the Dad ⋅ Davey + Mystery Dungeon ⋅ Bad Little Boy + All Your Fault ⋅ Little Dude + Vault of Bones ⋅ The Great Bird Man + Simon and Marcy ⋅ Glitch is a Glitch + Puhoy ⋅ B-MO Lost + Princess Potluck ⋅ James Baxter the Horse ⋅ Shh! ⋅ The Suitor ⋅ Party’s Over, Isla de Señorita ⋅ One Last Job ⋅ Another Five More Short Graybles ⋅ Candy Streets ⋅ Wizards Only, Fools ⋅ Jake Suit ⋅ Be More ⋅ Sky Witch ⋅ Frost & Fire ⋅ Too Old ⋅ Earth & Water ⋅ Time Sandwich ⋅ The Vault ⋅ Love Games ⋅ Dungeon Train ⋅ Box Prince ⋅ Red Starved ⋅ We Fixed a Truck ⋅ Play Date ⋅ The Pit + James
This list of episodes is up to date. I will update the post as new episodes air. All of the episodes are in 720p. I’ve also included download links to all of the comics that have been released. I will also update them as soon as the new issues are scanalated. Enjoy!
The only thing I could produce while very sleepy and listening to sad music.
How to draw a fist!
THANK YOU SO MUCH
fists are always the hardest thing for me to try and draw, let alone the fact that they are hands!
I can’t believe the solution was this simple!
A sketch example for the $1 sketches I’m doing.
Hey! I’m doing $1 sketch commissions so I can afford a charger for my new Nintendo DSi! It was a gift, but it didn’t come with a charger. So hit me up for some $1 doodles so I can come up with the $5 for said item! Please?
I made a walkthrough of my process for drawing faceted stones! Judging by the timestamps from the screenshots I took, drawing this one stone took an hour and three minutes, although I know I went and checked tumblr a couple times while I was working, so let’s just call it an hour.
Now MISCELLANEOUS NOTES
- This walkthrough assumes you already know how to use layer masks, clone stamp, and lasso tool. There’s also one part where I didn’t label it, but I inverted the selection so I could keep my lines consistent. It’s in the third image.
- Unfortunately I can’t really help with colour choice and the actual colouring of the pinwheel shape that makes of the back facets, but you can kind of see that I tended to colour with lines that cut across the facets and and kept the outer parts of the facets darker. It would probably be best to find a reference to work from!
- This particular cut of stone is called the ‘brilliant’ cut.
- There’s actually a lot of internal reflection business that goes on in a stone, but I elected to ingore all of it since at a distance you can’t really tell anyway.
now GO FORTH AND DAZZLE YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOUR SPARKLE
~::.1 Wacom Bamboo Splash Tablet.::~
I bought mine back in the summer, and I like it and it’s easy to use, but really this should go to someone that will actually actively use it. I don’t really draw or anything anymore aside from stupid doodles.
It’s barely been used and still has everything that comes with it.
1. Only reblog once. Likes also count.
2. Follow me (princejsn) for 3 additional entries. (Reblog + Like + Follow = 5 chances to win)
3. This will last until November 16th, after which additional reblogs/likes will stop counting.
4. Winner will have 48 hours to respond with their mailing address. (International shipping is okay!)